Thursday, June 07, 2007

ask and...

sung to the tune of one of my favorite Garth Brooks' songs... "stuck in an airport in vegas, and all of the flights are delayed..." - it has been one long day. I'm trying to get home from a business day trip to Tuscon and the last leg just refuses to get me home. A delay of an hour, then we get on the plane only to get de-planed about 15 minutes later due to electrical problems. Now, I'm waiting for the replacement flight...

But, in the middle of all that fun, Staci made my day (month? year?) when she told me what happened at home today. After Grant got home from school, he came over to her, looked her straight in the eye and asked, "Daddy?"
"Sorry, Grant, Daddy's at work."

Later, he came over and asked her again!

He has never, ever done that before.

Daddy misses his family.

No comments: